Thursday, June 23, 2005

Played with the template like whoa!

Selected a new template that actually had columns, spent two hours today deleting almost all the color out of the template... Now that it doesn't look like fruit salad, I decided to play with google addsense just to see how it worked. It's the first time in 10 years of writing webpages I've actually placed advertising on one of them. It doesn't look to invasive actually so I might leave it if it actually manages to fill itself with themematically correct ads.

After all this noodling I can come to only one conclusion, I know almost nothing about css2...

1 comment:

joelja said...

Also I added flickr though I don't generally store photos there so it's pretty empty. I think the telling poing here is that your can get pretty far at this point using nothing other than free web applications.